1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle the RFC to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order will incur a 7% fee for booking tickets online. Those fees are not refundable.
4. We do not offer any refunds for tickets purchased online or at the gate on the day.
5. If you have purchased a RFC members ticket you must show your membership card at entrance gate on the day otherwise you will be required to pay extra for a non-member ticket.
Delivery and collection
6. Tickets will be dispatched by post, this price is included in the online ticket price. We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly.
8. We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 24 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
9. If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order will be made available for collection at the box office.
10. No refund will be given if you have chosen to collect your tickets on the day and those tickets are subsequently not collected.
11. To collect tickets at the venue the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification.
12. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
13. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
14. We do not offer refunds for tickets purchased online or at the gate on the day.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
15. If a game is cancelled due to bad weather you can choose to have a refund of your ticket or use that ticket on the date when the game is rescheduled.
16. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
Attending an event
17. Admission to the event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of RFC. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then RFC may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
18. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
19. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these before booking by calling 020 8332 7112. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
20. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
Important info from the venue:
21. CASH ONLY ON THE GATE (hands will be stamped, not physical tickets sold)
22. Dogs are not allowed
23. There are no cash machines on site and we do not provide cash-back at the bar
24. No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the ground
25. Children must be supervised at all times
26. We do not take any responsibility for lost or stolen property
Your Contact at RFC
Phone: 0208 332 7112
Address of RFC:
Richmond FC Ltd
The Richmond Athletic Ground
Surrey TW9 2SF.