BOOK NOW: RICHMOND RUGBY HALF-TERM SKILLS CAMP
We are now taking bookings for our Richmond Rugby Half-Term Skills Camp at the Athletic Ground this October!
Dates: Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th October
Times: 9am – 3pm daily
- Open to boys and girls, 5-15 years
- Open to all (not just Richmond members)
- Sessions run by Richmond’s Director of Rugby Steve Hill and First XV Coaches
- All coaches are at least RFU level 2 qualified and DBS checked
- £40 for one day. £70 for both days. £95 for all three days.
We will be following the latest Government/RFU COVID-19 guidelines in terms of group sizes, social distancing and equipment hygiene. More information will become available closer to the camp and will be updated to reflect the latest guidelines in place.
All children will have their temperature checked at the parent drop off/registration point at the Athletic Ground before taking part each day.
To book visit: www.clubs-hub.com/richmond
(Images taken before COVID-19)