#ONECLUB CAMPAIGN: £33,200 RAISED & 2 DAYS TO GO!
Thanks to your outstanding support we have now surpassed our £30,000 #OneClub Campaign target with £33,200 raised so far!
Not only have we hit our target in true Richmond style....we have done so with a few days to spare which means we have up until 6pm this Friday to raise as many more funds as possible for all sections of our great club.
Please if you can, continue to donate and help share our campaign page link: www.crowdfunder.co.uk/richmondrugby with your friends, family, teammates, colleagues and the local community.
We also have the following rewards still available to be purchased!
- 4 Pint Jug Of Beer Voucher for just £18 (to be used at the Athletic Ground during 20/21 season)
- Deliveroo Voucher For Macro Food for just £25 (3 vouchers available – courtesy of Macro Food and Kirsty-Lee Griffiths).
- 1 Month Lululadbury Yoga Membership (3 online classes per week) for just £45 (courtesy of Lululadbury Yoga and Lucy Pascall).
- 5 x Group Personal Training Classes for just £50 (courtesy of Ed Stembridge PT).
- 1 Month Membership for the Areté Performance Youth Athletic Development Club for just £56.
- Place on Richmond Skills Camp for just £90. Open to 5-15 year olds and includes all three camp days.
- Richmond Season Ticket for 2020/21 for £95 (you must be an RFC member to purchase).
- 60 Minute Photography Shoot with club photographer Dante Kim Photography for just £100. (Only 1 left!).
- 45 Minute Kicking Masterclass with a Richmond First XV player for just £150. (Only 1 left!).
- 45 Minute Passing Masterclass with a Richmond First XV player for just £150.
- Pre & Post-Match Board Room Hospitality Package for just £500 (includes a table of 10, pre and post-match meals and match tickets).
- Full Page Colour Advert in a Richmond Match-Day Programme for £500.
- Match-Day Ball Sponsorship Package for £1,500 (includes extensive branding, 10 pre-match lunch tickets and 10 match tickets).
CLICK HERE to donate or purchase any of the exclusive rewards above.
The #OneClub Campaign finishes at 6pm this Friday 4th September.
Thank you for your continued support,