RICHMOND PROMOTION EVENT: SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER
Following the new Government guidelines we have made significant adjustments to ensure this Saturday’s club event celebrating our Men’s 1st XV National League 1 triumph can go ahead as planned, however with further safety measures in place. Please read the following information carefully ahead of attending the club on Saturday.
- The Members Bar will now be open from 12pm (not 11am as previously stated).
- The Canteen will also be open from 12pm and will be take-away only with no seating available in the canteen area.
- We will be operating with table service ONLY inside and outside the bar. No one will be permitted to queue inside the bar for drinks.
- Tables will be located inside the Members Bar, outside on the patio area and on the games area (the grass area to the west of Pitch 1).
- No more than SIX people are allowed to sit at any table, inside or outside, and everyone must be seated when drinking.
- Face coverings must be worn when inside the Members Bar or Canteen, except when seated to drink.
- The medal presentation and speeches will begin from 3pm and will now take place on the corner of Pitch 1 in front of the Members Bar (not at the grandstand as previously stated).
- You must remain seated with your drinks to view the ceremony.
To adhere to Track and Trace Laws all attendees must register your details (Full name, phone number and email address) on the evePass App and have your phone ready to show the bar staff when seated at a table ordering drinks or food. Click here to download from the App Store. Click here to download from Google Play. Your personal details will be stored securely on the evePass App for 30 days before being automatically deleted.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MEASURES ARE NOW THE LAW AND ANY INFRINGEMENT RUNS THE RISK OF THE CLUB BEING FINED OR LOSING ITS LICENSE, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLY. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE RAA’S COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Timings For The Event:
Saturday 26th September, Richmond Athletic Ground.
12pm: Members Bar and Canteen opens.
12:30pm-2:30pm: Internal Ready 4 Rugby Tournament on Pitch 1 and surrounding pitches. Featuring our senior Men’s and Women’s sections. Fast, exhilarating, non-contact rugby with the very best skills on offer.
3pm onwards: Promotion celebrations begin with medal presentations and speeches in the corner of Pitch 1 near the Members Bar.