CLUB SPONSORSHIP NOW AVAILABLE FOR SEASON 2020/21
Founded in 1861, Richmond Football Club as it was then known, is the second oldest rugby club in England. The club has provided rugby playing opportunities for men, women, boys and girls in our long and illustrious history and we pride ourselves on being a community rugby club first and foremost.
Our vision is: "To provide an inspiring environment where a culture of ambition promotes rugby excellence, enjoyment and friendship."
Why Partner With Richmond Rugby?
Richmond Rugby has a diverse family of Club Partners ranging from local companies to international organisations, many of whom have been long-term supporters of the club. The club has nearly 2,500 members, including 700+ playing members across its men's, women's, youth and minis sections.
The club prides itself on fielding five senior men's squads on the pitch each week, two women's teams, a veterans team (the Heavies) together with a thriving youth and minis section from U6s up to U18s, all of which highlights our One Club ethos. Our intention is to be the best possible community rugby club and we also deliver a very successful Community Department with coaches in more than 20 local primary and secondary schools in the borough, as well as being the first rugby club to run a regular training facility at Feltham Young Offenders Institution.
Richmond Rugby focuses on three key benefit areas within our commercial partnership programme
We have a variety of partnership packages available with a range of exclusive benefits.
- Visible branding on club shirts and at the venue
- Company logo on club website and dedicated advert in every match-day programme
- Company promotion on club social media accounts, weekly and on match-day
- Communication to a thriving and loyal membership via email campaigns and weekly newsletter
- Exclusive hospitality, pre-match lunches and designated grandstand seating on half-way line
- Season ticket to all Richmond games
- Membership for Richmond Rugby Business Club
- Opportunity to purchase Twickenham tickets
MATCH & BALL SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
We have match day and ball sponsorship packages available for the 2020/21 season.
The benefits include:
• Company name on A316 Board for week leading up to match
• Logo on front cover & team sheet page of the match day programme
• Recognition in club’s weekly newsletter, club website and social media channels
• Verbal mentions at pre-match lunch & on PA system during match
• Logo to appear on the digital scoreboard at intervals during the game
• Table of 10 for pre-match lunch (drinks not included) with programmes
• 10 x match tickets with reserved seats on the halfway line
MATCH HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
We have Pre Match Lunch & Hospitality available for all home matches during the 2020/21 season (Fixtures TBC).
The benefits include:
• Delicious three-course meal
• Includes match ticket and match-day programme
• £30 for Season Ticket Holders
• £40 for Non-Season Ticket Holders